Wednesday, July 14, 2010


I've been meaning to do this for a while now.
I got hold of this Peter Clarke Tracker
with a Safe -Set box.
The fin that came with it is in great condition but too small.
Original fins are hard to come by, and by now are pretty brittle.

So I set about making a new glass fin to fit the original box.
I had some off cuts of a few layers of 4oz.
I cut them to fit the box and taped them together.

Next a small bog radius was put inside to hold things together.
Some glass tubing was cut and holes drilled in the bottom
of the box.
Then everything was fitted and screwed in place.

A total of three pours were made to fill the box. 

Pours finished and ready for some detailing.

 All I need to do now is restore the board.

1 comment:

sea monster said...

Awesome, love your work